Tuesday 11 October 2011

Popping the Cherry

After the police made it clear that shouting at the kinda twats  and twatty like behaviour so very prominent in my city of origin, the beautiful and beguiling Hull. I made the conscious decision to vent my frustrations in a more creative way then hurling my shit from top of statues  like some avian like, lunatic. I’ve decided to start blogging more of my thoughts. These will most likely be my uninformed political, spiritual, philosophical and any other thoughts the flutter through my silly little mind. This will most likely be the first of many. And I’ve decided to keep the popping of my blogging virginity short much like my actual virginity.  Although I feel less pressured to explain my poor performance or cry, or blame anybody else for this other than my lack of effort, and the distraction of “Mars Attacks” being on TV.  An excuse I wish would have passed then like I feel it does now. Expect more filmic references in later blogs, as my genuine passion is film and filmmaking so much so I decided to cripple myself with debt at one of the weakest teaching institutions this country has to offer all in the pursuit of a degree and the joy of wearing that fancy hat, that will no doubt replace the fez I’m currently wearing, as my hat of choice. I’m not that fussed about the gown I would much rather receive my degree naked or sporting the purple leather suit Eddie murphy wore in “Raw”. That is all for now I anticipate something in the very near future will irk me enough that I feel the need to write about it, so expect something soon.

                Much love

                JD midgley

No comments:

Post a Comment